The world is moving towards making things more convenient for consumers globally. Through the internet, several activities can get done from the comfort of one’s surroundings. An example of this is online gambling and, particularly, casino gaming.
Online casino gaming platforms have been around since the mid-1990s, and their popularity keeps growing. That’s because it’s a billion-dollar industry. As a result, industry tech advancements continue being made to give players more freedom with their gambling. That’s why players can enjoy themselves on desktops and laptops, and more recently, on mobile platforms like smartphones and tablets.
Why Choose to Play on Android?
There are plenty of smartphone manufacturers available these days. These include iOS, Blackberry, Android, and Windows, among others. Each of these has its benefits over the others, based on what the buyer needs. However, some of the most popular mobile device companies are those creating devices that run on Android.
Android phones come with several benefits for users around the world. Their popularity stems from benefits like:
- Using the latest mobile tech – Android device models advance just like the portable devices running on other operating systems. So, if the latest trend is using high-quality cameras, having longer-lasting batteries, or using fast-charging technology, you’ll get Android devices with these.
- Updating the software regularly – To keep up with the hardware advances, the software gets updated regularly. So, you won’t need to change your device to have it accommodate newer Android features.
- App compatibility with older devices – Unlike other operating systems, Android apps tend to maintain their compatibility for longer with Android devices running on older OS versions.
- Affordability – These phones have varying price ranges, making them suitable for big and budget spenders. The best part is that the price difference doesn’t necessarily mean a big difference in the features you get, depending on your chosen manufacturer.
Besides those, playing on Android devices gives you freedom with your gaming. Since you tend to have your smartphone or tablet with you, you can play whenever you’d like. There’s no need to make time to commute to casinos for a game or two.
On these Android casino platforms, you can also:
- Claim bonuses
- Contact the support team
- Take part in available loyalty schemes
- Fund your account and receive payouts
- Access the majority of games available on desktop
- Enjoy mobile-optimized gaming, especially on casino apps
Games You Can Play on Mobile
There are several online casino games you can play on Android devices. That’s because most online casinos these days support mobile gaming. To access these games, all you would need is a compatible device that can access the internet. In most cases, the necessary device specs can be found on the casino site you choose.
Playing Slots on Android Mobile Devices
When it comes to casino gaming, most people opt to play slots. That’s because these tend to make up the majority of available games at any given gaming site. Besides that, slots are easy to play since they’re games that don’t require any skill. Simply pick your preferred title, make your wager and spin the reels.
Another advantage of this gaming variety is that you can choose real money or free slots for Android. So whenever you don’t have funds, or you’d like to play for fun, you can. With free play, the casino will provide you with virtual credits to use.
Card and Table Games on Android
If you prefer skill games, these are also available on Android devices. You’ll come across variants of games like Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, and even Poker, among others. With these, you’ll be able to pick tables with varying bet ranges to suit your gaming budget.
There are plenty of platforms that offer free and real money versions of these releases. So, if you’d like to practice your skills, the free options would serve you well.
Live Dealer Games on Portable Android Devices
The latest advancement in the casino gaming industry is live dealer games. These are live-streamed options of popular card and table games. So, rather than playing against the computer, you’ll have a live dealer and even other players joining you virtually for the session.
On mobile, playing these games is similar to having a video call. You get to communicate with the dealer for each move you need to be made. They’ll then make your play on the table in front of them at the gaming studio where they’re being filmed. Since these are live games, you won’t be able to play for free. However, you can sit in while other players continue with a game round.
Types Of Android Mobile Casino Options
Choosing to play casino games on an Android device means you have two options available to you. You can either play on apps or through the browser-optimized version. Whichever platform you pick, playing your games will require you to undergo the same steps:
- Sign up for a casino gaming account
- Fund your account for real money gaming or click on the free trial option to play for free
- Choose your preferred game from the available ones and start playing
Downloading Casino Apps
Most casino apps tend to be for Android users. To download these, you would need an APK file which the casino would provide you. That’s because you can’t download gambling apps on the Google Play Store. Once you download the file, change your security settings to accept the app, then install it.
Playing On Android Mobile Browsers
This is the most commonly available option for all mobile casinos. That’s because it can be accessed by players on any device, regardless of the OS. Playing on Android mobile browsers is as easy as on the desktop version of an online casino. Start by a search for the casino online and wait for it to load, so you can continue as you please.